Skin Treatment At Home, To Gift Yourself Flawless Skin
They say we carry stories on our skin, which is one of our treasured organs. Each of our skin is unique, with stories that make you wake up each day and love yourself for who you are. Your skin is how you feel, realize, and live through life. Being one of the most important of our five senses, the skin requires our ultimate care.
With the excess time, the quarantine has now gifted us, and it is pivotal we invest most of it in our skincare, as stress may cause inflammation and breakouts. Walking you through some skincare points, here are few common skin problems and at-home solutions you can do to gift yourself flawless skin at home.
Oily skin is what most of us suffer with, especially now with the summer boring its rage on us. The stickiness and heavy oil weight on our face can be extremely bothersome, and it also causes problems like clogged pores and acne.
Here are some solutions to combat it from home:
- An egg white + lemon face mask
- Exfoliate your skin with ground almonds
- Follow a cleanser + toner + moisturizer routine each morning
- A 15-minute tomato juice wash for your face every week
Pimples are always a girl’s worst enemy. It is frustrating to discover new zits on our faces, each day and prodding and poking them leaves a scar.
Here are home-made solutions to combat this:
- Aloe Vera mosituriser
- Apple cider vinegar + water solution as a cleanser
- Use a drop of tea tree oil
- Exfoliate your face with sugar and coconut oil scrub
- Apply green tea with a cotton ball, leave it overnight
Dark circles and eye bags write most of our beauty standards gray. They are especially annoying that most makeup doesn’t help remove them.
Here are some home-made superheroes to the rescue:
- Place over your eyes with cotton swabs with lemon and tomato juice for ten minutes.
- Two chilled tea bags on the eyes, too, does the trick.
- A paste of ground almond and milk under your eyes 3 times a week.
- Apply rose water to your face and under your eyes for 15 minutes each day.
Lack of adequate water and exposure to the sun, especially in summer, leaves behind chapped lips. Licking them, chewing them, and picking off skin only worsen the situation.
Combat your dry lips with these home-made solutions:
- Apply a generous amount of coconut oil
- Soothe your lips with aloe vera gel
- Apply a drop of honey to your lips when dry
- Exfoliate dead skin cells with salt, sugar + olive oil scrub
A hair battle we are constantly at, which persists beyond good shampoo and conditioners. This leads to loss of hair and causes split ends.
Here are some home-made solutions:
- Apple cider vinegar and water rinsing of your hair
- Raw egg and almond oil conditioning mask once a week
- Oiling your hair with coconut oil at least twice a week keeps it nourished.
- A unique mix of banana and honey as a mask for your hair helps.
- Condition with hair and yogurt for 30 mins, for a week.
Skin is a universal source of care and concern. With the above solutions to common skin problems, you can gift yourself amazing spot-free skin in a limited time.
Radiant Skin Hair & Laser Clinic is one of the largest and most experienced practices in the Indore, where the best & experienced Dermatologist, Laser Surgeon Specialist, and Hair Transplant Surgeon is skilled in dozens of specialties, working to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya
Best Dermatologist in Indore