Summer is approaching us with full speed and we must be ready to tackle the heat this 2020.
Our body fights the heat, regulating and maintaining our body temperature, but how can we help our body win this battle against the sun?
To achieve a healthy and glowing summer-ready skin, check out the list we have prepared for you, with the help of our expert dermatologist Dr Abhishek one of the leading dermatologists in Indore.
These fruits are full of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, to help keep your skin shining and happy.
1) Mango: Not only delicious but the king of fruits will also help you reduce cholesterol level, Vitamins A, C, D, iron, potassium and calcium will help regulate blood pressure and heart rate.
3) Papaya: Not only the Pectin in papaya will help keep your tummy happy, but it also contains vitamins A, vitamin C, and folate, which will help you feel fresh and keep your skin glowing.
3) Guava: A seasonal delicacy, which will help maintain heart health, also regulates the blood sugar levels in the body, helps in improving eyesight and reduces menstrual cramps.
4) Pineapple: An apple a day can help you keep the doctor away but a pineapple a day can be used in anti-inflammation, boosting of metabolism and burning calories.
5) Musk Melon: Improves eyesight, a rehydrating refresher in the summer heat and scrumptious.
For More information Contact Here
Address: 305 Krishna Tower Rajendra Dharkar Marg Above ICICI Bank Scheme 140, Pipliyahana, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Phone: 098260 54185