Diaper Rash is very common amongst infants and kids. Parents worry about their infants’ health and come to clinics more often due to diaper rash. Sometimes, the symptoms get worsen to the extent that the baby needs to undergo various treatment procedures.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya, from Radiant Skin Clinic, is a well-known pediatrician, and a dermatologist who has been serving his clients with expertise and excellence. He has 10+ years of experience in this field with 95% – 100% success rate.
He has been regarded as the best dermatologist and pediatrician in Indore, due to his personalized treatment and employing modern technologies to treat his clients.
Welcome to Radiant Skin Clinic
Reasons why Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the Best Pediatrician in Indore
Dr. Abhishek Malviya is an Indore-based pediatrician, surgeon, and skin expert. His talent has been impressive since the onset of his career. He has always gone out of his way to help others, no matter their age. Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the top skin expert in Indore for the following reasons:
- He has been one of the most successful pediatricians, dermatologists, and surgeons.
- He offers advanced pediatric, dermatology treatment in Indore.
- He provides numerous sittings before proceeding with treatment.
- He has experience of above 10 years without a failed treatment
- He helps in boosting confidence in patients who are demoralized due to their falling dermatological health.
- His history of treating patients has an exponential career graph.
- He studies your health history thoroughly to come up with a treatment course, i.e., his treatment course is personalized for every patient.
- He has the best facilities for cosmetic surgeries and solutions for reshaping facial organs, extra fats in the body, et cetera.
Why Choose Radiant Skin Clinic if you are Looking for a Pediatrician in Indore?
Dr. Abhishek Malviya’s Radiant Skin Clinic has been named one of the top dermatological clinics in Indore. Radiant Skin Clinics offer quality service and a 100% recovery rate to its patients.
Radiant Skin Clinic provides the following services:
- Best Acne Scar Treatment
- Best Pediatric Treatment
- Best Hair Transplant Service
- Expert Skin Consultation and Treatment
- Expert Diseases Consultation and Treatment
- Best Chemical Peeling Service
- Skin Tightening and Anti-Ageing Treatment
- Thread Lift and Dermal Fillers
- PRP Therapy \Best
- Laser Treatment
- Ear Lobe Repair and
- Ear Piercing
Where can you Find Dr. Malviya’s Pediatric Treatment in Indore?
You’ve picked the greatest pediatrician in town to help you with diaper rash. Dr. Malviya’s competence and experience have resulted in a thriving practice in town. In addition to Radiant Skin Clinic, he may be seen in the following locations:
- Dewas: Kothari medical opposite MG Hospital on Wednesdays.
- Manawar: Kailash hospital Chaitanyadham on every 2nd and 4th Sunday
- Ratlam: Arogyam hospital college road near civil hospital on every 1st and 3rd Saturday.
Book an Appointment
To avoid hospital complications, Dr. Abhishek Malviya’s Radiant Skin Clinic is located on the third floor of the Krishna Tower, ICICI and Baroda Bank Building, Greater Brijeshwari, Opposite IDA Scheme 140, Pipliyahana Indore. You can book a consultation with Dr. Abhishek Malviya by clicking here.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya has given such great services to his patients that they were compelled to give their reviews on him and his treatments. Here are a few of the testimonials of his patients:
Mr. Rudresh writes, “I would highly recommend Dr. Abhishek Malviya for dermal fillers. I got young and fresh skin. Thank you so much for the awesome treatment. Value for Money.”
Mr. Aniket writes, “Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the best cosmetologist in India. The cost is a bit high but provides desired results. I met him for laser treatment. It improved the pigmentation of my face and it removed the wrinkles as well. I got all the attention and care from the doctors and staff.”
Book an Appointment
What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper dermatitis is another name for diaper rash. On parts of the skin that come into an interface with and chafe against a diaper, it creates an unpleasant burning and redness.
Diaper rash is a frequent type of irritated skin that emerges on your baby’s bottom as a patchwork of bright red skin.
Wet or seldom changed diapers, skin sensitivity, and chafing are all common causes of diaper rash. It primarily affects newborns, although it may affect anybody who uses a diaper regularly.
What Causes Diaper Rash?
Here are a few causes of diaper rash:
- Irritation from urine and stool: The fragile skin of an infant might be irritated by prolonged contact with pee or feces. Because feces are more irritating than pee, your infant may be more prone to diaper rash if he or she has frequent bowel movements or diarrhea.
- Irritation from new product: Wet wipes, disposable diapers, detergent, bleach, or fabric softener used to wash cloth diapers, may cause your baby’s skin to react. Ingredients present in various infant creams, powders, and oils are among the other chemicals that might exacerbate the condition.
- Bacterial or yeast infection: Since the region covered by a diaper — the buttocks, thighs, and genitals — is warm and wet, it’s an ideal breeding ground for germs and yeast. These rashes appear in the skin’s folds, and there may be red spots spread throughout the creases.
- Use of antibiotics: Antibiotics destroy germs of all types, both beneficial and evil. When a newborn is given antibiotics, the microorganisms that control yeast development may be reduced, resulting in yeast infection and diaper rash. The use of antibiotics also raises the risk of diarrhea. Diaper rash is more likely in breastfed newborns whose moms are taking antibiotics.
- Sensitive skin: Diaper rash may be more common in babies with skin problems such as atopic dermatitis or seborrheic dermatitis (eczema). Atopic dermatitis and eczema, on the other hand, afflict areas other than the diaper area with inflamed skin.
Symptoms of Diaper Rash
Various signs may be an indication that your child has got diaper rash. Some of which are:
- Skin signs: Red, inflamed skin in the buttocks, thighs, and genitals are a few indications that your child has got diaper rash.
- Variation in baby’s disposition: Your child becomes more restless than normal, particularly during diaper changes. When a baby with a diaper rash is cleaned or handled, he or she frequently fusses or screams.
- Bleeding of the skin
- Itchy and oozy skin
How is Diaper Rash Diagnosed?
Dr. Malviya will be best to diagnose diaper rash. He treats every pediatric issue with great concern. If your baby has diaper rashes due to yeast or bacterial infection, it won’t heal without doctor-prescribed ointment and other medicines.
Dr. Malviya will also ask about the brand of the diaper and other baby skin products you use for your baby.
Treatments for Diaper Rash
There are topical medications for treating diaper rash in babies:
- Antifungal and antibiotic creams
- Zinc oxide
Preventing Diaper Rash
Here, according to Dr. Malviya, we have listed the following prevention techniques:
- Change diaper frequently: Moisture from a damp or dirty diaper left on for too long will irritate the skin. Urine in the diaper can also degrade over time, releasing unpleasant compounds. Furthermore, the digestive enzymes in feces might begin to erode at the skin. Hence, it is essential to change your baby’s diaper frequently.
- Clean the skin gently: Choose a product that is devoid of alcohol and smell, such as wipes. If the skin is sensitive or has open sores, you may also cleanse it with water and a non-soap/gentle cleanser, which may be less unpleasant than wiping. If feasible, use a squirt or spray bottle of water to rinse severe rashes without rubbing. Allow skin to air dry after gently patting it.
- Choose an absorbent diaper: The better the diaper is in keeping the skin fresh, the more absorbent it is. Cloth diapers are often less absorbent than most disposable brands, even though there is no current data to prove which form of diaper prevents diaper rash the best. If you normally use cloth diapers, you may wish to switch to disposable diapers while the rash clears up.
How do we Solve Pediatric Issues?
The Radiant Skin Clinic is proud of the services it provides. A well-known pediatrician, Dr. Abhishek Malviya, is available for consultation. Our clinic has been voted the best in Indore, and our well-known Skin Clinic has been voted the best in the city.
Our care is of the finest standard, and we go out of our way to ensure that our patients are at ease. Customers have more trust in us when they come in for an inspection or treatment since our services are reasonably priced.
Virtual Consultation at 20% off
Book an Appointment
How do we Work to get the Best Result in Pediatric Treatment in Indore?
Dr. Malviya treats diaper rash by concentrating on each patient individually and examining each treatment plan extensively to ensure that no aspect is overlooked. Then, based on the situation, he chooses the best treatment option. He employs cutting-edge technologies to attain the greatest results.
Indore’s radiant skin clinics have the greatest pediatric treatment outcomes. We are happy to be named one of Indore’s best skincare clinics. We have both pediatricians with years of expertise and medically certified individuals on our team.
What is the Success Rate of Diaper Rash Treatment in Indore?
Dr. Abhishek Malviya, an experienced skin expert in Indore who tackles pediatric disorders, runs this skin specialist clinic. He adopts innovative strategies in order to improve his chances of success. Radiant Skin Clinics offers the best effective pediatric treatment. It is widely regarded as one of the best skin specialty clinics in the country. We educate our customers on what to expect from the procedure and how effective it will be based on their individual circumstances.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya’s skin specialist clinic has a 95–100% success record in delivering the best diaper rash treatment options. We think that in order to provide the greatest possible therapy, each step must be carefully considered in the best interests of the patients, and best-in-class technology must be used. Dr. Abhishek Malviya is Indore’s most experienced dermatologist, known for his ability to cure skin disorders without causing injury. Radiant Skin Clinic in Indore is always ready to serve each patient with comprehensive treatment and the finest possible outcomes.