Rashes and Skin Infection are very common, and it is also annoying to all of us. Frequent rashes and skin infections may result in irritation, depression, shyness. Many opt for various medical options but fail and lose hope. However, it is best to consult a top-notch dermatologist who can resolve your issues by examining them very carefully.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya of Radiant Skin Clinic is a dermatologist with 10+ years of experience. He has treated patients for many years. He is a well-known Skincare professional who handles therapy scientifically and methodically. He uses snipping technology and a specific treatment method to help customers with rashes and skin infections. He has been considered the world’s leading skincare expert.
Welcome to Radiant Skin Clinic
Reasons Why Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the Best Dermatologist in Indore
Dr. Abhishek Malviya is an Indore dermatologist, surgeon, and skin expert. His talent has been impressive since the onset of his career. He has always gone out of his way to help others, no matter their age. Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the top skin expert in Indore for the following reasons:
- He has been one of the most successful dermatologists and surgeons.
- He offers advanced dermatology treatment in Indore.
- He provides numerous sittings before proceeding with treatment.
- He has experience of above 10 years without a failed treatment
- He helps in boosting confidence in patients who are demoralized due to their falling dermatological health.
- His history of treating patients has an exponential career graph.
- He studies your health history thoroughly to come up with a treatment course, i.e., his treatment course is personalized for every patient.
- He has the best facilities for cosmetic surgeries and solutions for reshaping facial organs, extra fats in the body, et cetera.
Why Choose Radiant Skin Clinic if you are Looking for a Hair Specialist in Indore?
Radiant Skin Clinic, run by Dr. Abhishek Malviya, has been recognized as one of the best dermatological clinics in Indore. Radiant Skin Clinics provides its patients with high-quality care and a 100% recovery rate.
The following services are offered by Radiant Skin Clinic:
- Best Acne Scar Treatment
- Best Hair Transplant Service
- Expert Skin Consultation and Treatment
- Expert Diseases Consultation and Treatment
- Best Chemical Peeling Service
- Skin Tightening and Anti-Ageing Treatment
- Thread Lift and Dermal Fillers
- PRP Therapy Best
- Laser Treatment
- Ear Lobe Repair and
- Ear Piercing
Where can you Find Dr. Malviya’s Dermatological Treatment in Indore?
You’ve chosen the best skin specialist in town to help you get rid of your rashes and skin infection. Dr. Malviya’s expertise and experience have resulted in a successful practice in town. He may be found at the following places, in addition to Radiant Skin Clinic:
- Dewas: Kothari medical opposite MG Hospital on Wednesdays.
- Manawar: Kailash hospital Chaitanyadham on every 2nd and 4th Sunday
- Ratlam: Arogyam hospital college road near civil hospital on every 1st and 3rd Saturday.
Book an Appointment
To avoid hospital complications, Dr. Abhishek Malviya’s Radiant Skin Clinic is located on the third floor of the Krishna Tower, ICICI and Baroda Bank Building, Greater Brijeshwari, Opposite IDA Scheme 140, Pipliyahana Indore. You can book a consultation with Dr. Abhishek Malviya by clicking here.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya has given such great services to his patients that they were compelled to give their reviews on him and his treatments. Here are a few of the testimonials of his patients:
Mr. Rudresh writes, “I would highly recommend Dr. Abhishek Malviya for dermal fillers. I got young and fresh skin. Thank you so much for the awesome treatment. Value for Money.”
Mr. Aniket writes, “Dr. Abhishek Malviya is the best cosmetologist in India. The cost is a bit high but provides desired results. I met him for laser treatment. It improved the pigmentation of my face and it removed the wrinkles as well. I got all the attention and care from the doctors and staff.”
Book an Appointment
What is Rash and Skin Infection?
A rash is an inflamed, irritated region of skin that appears in various patterns and colors of red, purple, or brown. Some rashes are brought on by allergic responses to the environment, food, or drugs, while others are the result of a skin condition, underlying disease, or infection. Some will go away on their own, while others will require therapy to reduce their symptoms.
Skin serves a variety of purposes, including protecting and shielding your body. It helps to keep germs at bay, but bacteria can also cause skin infections. This is common when your skin has a break, a cut, or a wound. It can also occur if your immune system has been impaired as a result of another disease or medical treatment. This skin ailment can sometimes cover a tiny region on the top of the skin.
Various Types of Skin Infection
Here, we are listing out a few common types of skin infection that we often witness in and around:
- Urticaria, often known as hives, is an itchy, red, or skin-colored rash that can burn or sting. It commonly shows on the skin as welts, lumps, or plaques known as wheals. They can emerge anywhere on the body, travel around, change shape, or vanish and reappear.Hives that arise virtually every day and remain for months are known as chronic hives, whereas acute hives only last a few days. An allergy to a substance or food is the most common cause of this rash, although it can also be caused by stress or illnesses.Hives normally disappear on their own. Serious instances that linger longer may necessitate the administration of a shot or oral medicine. Hives can occasionally create swelling in the airways, making breathing difficult.
Treatments for Hives
Antihistamines, cold compresses to reduce itching, and topical corticosteroids or anti-inflammatory drugs like prednisone are used to treat it.
- When the skin comes into contact with an irritant such as poison oak or stinging nettles, a home chemical, hand sanitizers, soaps, or certain metals such as nickel or gold, contact dermatitis develops. The response might happen after being exposed to the sun. After coming into touch with the irritant, the rash might occur hours or days later. Immediately following contact with the irritant, wash the skin with soap and water. To help the skin recover and minimize itching, Dr. Abhishek Malviya might or will prescribe creams or oral medications according to the condition of his client.
- Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is a long-term chronic rash characterized by redness, swelling, cracking, and intense itching. It most commonly affects the arms, legs, and cheeks. It can strike anybody at any age, although it is most common in children.The rash comes in cycles, and it might even go altogether. A flare occurs when the rash is active.
Treatments for Eczema
Medication, skincare to avoid dryness, and phototherapy — a form of therapy that employs ultraviolet light to manage rashes — are all options for treatment.
- Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that causes a scaly, flaky, itchy, and burning rash on the skin. Psoriasis patients have skin cells that develop too quickly. This creates redness and irritation when the cells build up on the skin’s surface. The scalp, knees, and elbows, as well as the genitals and fingernails, are commonly affected. It’s also linked to conditions including depression, heart disease, and diabetes.Thick Plaque elevated regions of skin, are a common sign of psoriasis. These patches might be bright pink or dark red, and they’re coated in a coating of silvery, dry skin known as scales. The appearance and symptoms of psoriasis vary depending on the kind.
Treatment for Psoriasis
Oral drugs, topical ointments and lotions, and phototherapy are all options for treatment.
Lupus is an autoimmune illness in which the immune system attacks healthy cells over time. Vital organs, joints, and skin are all affected. A butterfly-shaped rash across the nose and cheeks is common in people with lupus. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), cutaneous lupus, narcotic lupus, and neonatal lupus are the four types of lupus. The most prevalent kind is SLE.
Lupus may affect anybody, however, it is most common in women between the ages of 15 and 44. Lupus is a systemic autoimmune disease that affects the entire body.
Treatment for Lupus
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), antimalarial treatments like hydroxychloroquine, corticosteroids like prednisone, and BLyS-specific inhibitors like belimumab are all used to treat lupus.
- Heat Rash often known as prickly heat, is a red, itchy rash that appears as a cluster of pimples or tiny blisters and is made up of little “prickly” feeling bumps. It affects children the most, but it may affect anybody. This rash is triggered by humid, hot conditions.It is most commonly found on the groin, neck, elbow creases, and armpits. Excessive perspiration becomes trapped in pores, causing heat rash. It usually disappears after three or four days.
Treatment for Heat Rash
Heat rash is best treated by staying cool and dry. It is relieved by using cool compresses and wearing loose clothes. Doctors advise against using lotions or ointments because they might clog pores. However, a mild lotion such as calamine may assist to relieve the itching.
Various Types of Rashes
Here, we are listing out a few types of rashes which are commonly witnessed:
- Shingles are characterized by a painful rash on one side of the mouth or body, along with blisters. It takes seven to ten days for these blisters to crust and recover. Tingling, discomfort, and itching will occur in the afflicted area before the rash forms. Fever, headache, upset stomach, and chills are some of the other symptoms.
- Chickenpox is characterized by an itchy rash that covers the entire body. It is frequently accompanied by fluid-filled blisters that finally scab over. The sickness might last anywhere from four to seven days. Vaccinated people still acquire the sickness, although it is less severe.
- HIV People with HIV may develop an unpleasant, red rash if they have a damaged immune system or are taking drugs that influence the immune system. An illness or a pharmaceutical response might cause this. The majority of these rashes fade away on their own, but drug rashes can be dangerous.
- Measles People having measles develop a red, patchy rash all over their body three to five days after contracting the virus, in addition to headaches, high fevers, red watery eyes, and cough. It commonly starts on the face and travels down to the feet.
- Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection that causes skin sores at the injection site, which is usually the genitals, anus, or mouth. It might create a rash on the skin and enlarged lymph nodes as it advances.
- Roseola is a virus-borne ailment that usually affects children between the ages of 2 and 6. When a child has a high fever, he or she will develop a rash on their skin. The rash shows on the trunk as pinkish-red elevated patches. When these patches are touched, they turn white. Roseola is a contagious disease that can affect the face, neck, legs, and arms.
- Lyme Disease The rash erythema migrans is the most common sign of Lyme disease, which is caused by the bite of an infected tick. It affects 70 to 80% of Lyme disease patients. It resembles a bull’s-eye and can expand up to 12 inches in diameter. It is seldom itchy.
When to Seek Treatment
If you have any of the symptoms listed below, you should seek medical attention. The best course of action, however, is to begin treatment as soon as possible.
- The rash has covered the entire body.
- If you have Inflammation, yellow or green fluid, crusting, discomfort, warmth, or a red stripe originating from the rash.
- Pain due to rash
- Blisters develop into open sores in the rash, especially around the face, eyes, and genital area.
- The rash is accompanied by a fever, which might indicate an allergic response or infection (shingles, measles, scarlet fever)
- The rash develops out of nowhere and spreads quickly.
Who is at Risk of Developing Rashes and Skin Infection?
A rash and skin illness can affect anyone. The most prevalent type of infection is superficial infections of the skin and nails, which afflict up to 20-25 percent of the world’s population at any given moment. Athletes’ foot, for example, frequently affects otherwise healthy persons. If you do any of the following, you may be at an increased risk of acquiring a skin rash:
- Consumption of high-dosage antibiotics
- Excessive weight
- Have diabetes
Diagnosis of Skin Infection and Rashes
The easiest method to figure out what’s causing a skin infection is to get a thorough medical examination. Based on the appearance and location, Dr. Abhishek Malviya can determine the type of skin infection.
He may inquire about your symptoms and perform a thorough examination of any lumps, rashes, or lesions. Ringworm, for example, frequently results in a circular, scaly rash. A sample of skin cells can also assist your doctor to pinpoint the kind of illness in some circumstances.
Virtual Consultation at 20% off
Book an Appointment
Treatments of Skin Infection and Rashes
Treatment is determined by the infection’s source and severity. Some viral skin infections may clear up on their own within a few days or weeks.
Bacterial infection is usually treated with topical medications or oral antibiotics. If the bacterium strain is antibiotic-resistant, the illness may require hospitalization and intravenous medication.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya will however treat your issue with special observance, as your condition will be different from others. The nature of rashes and infection varies from person to person, which is why he will design a personalized treatment specifically for you.
How do we Solve Rashes and Skin Infection?
The Radiant Skin Clinic is delighted with its services. Dr. Abhishek Malviya, a well-known dermatologist, and skin specialist provides his patients with the best services possible. Our clinic was named the finest in Indore, and our well-known Skin Clinic was named the best in the city.
Our therapy is of the highest standard, and we go out of our way to make our patients feel comfortable. Customers trust us more when they come in for an inspection or treatment since our services are fairly priced.
How do we Work to get the Best Result in Dermatological Treatment in Indore?
Dr. Malviya treats rashes and skin infections by focusing on each patient as an individual and thoroughly reviewing each treatment plan to ensure that no detail is ignored. Following that, he employs the best therapeutic technique for the existing scenario. He makes use of cutting-edge technology to achieve the best outcomes.
Indore’s radiant skin clinics provide the best dermatological treatment outcomes. We are honored to be recognized as one of Indore’s top dermatological institutions. On our crew, we have dermatologists with years of experience as well as medically qualified experts.
What is the Success Rate of Dermatological Treatment in Indore?
The Radiant Skin Clinic is led by Dr. Abhishek Malviya, an experienced hair expert in Indore who treats a wide range of skin issues. To increase his chances of success, he employs creative tactics. Radiant Skin Clinics offers the most effective skin therapy on the market. It is highly considered as one of the country’s top skin specialty clinics. Based on their specific circumstances, we advise our customers on what to expect from the process and how successful it will be.
Dr. Abhishek Malviya’s skin expert clinic has a success rate of 95–100% in providing the finest rashes and skin treatment choices. To give the greatest therapy possible, we believe that we must thoroughly evaluate each step in the best interests of the patients and apply best-in-class technology. Dr. Abhishek Malviya is Indore’s most experienced skin expert, noted for his ability to treat skin problems without causing injury. Radiant Skin Clinic in Indore is always ready to provide thorough care and the best possible results for each patient.